cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jiang Ning <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: How can I setup the configuration for management
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 07:03:46 GMT
Hi Andrea,

Thank you for your replay. Just one more question I want to ask,
current  configuration Spring Beans provider getter ,setter method and
can be set the value by Spring reading the configure xml, but If the
Spring Beans values of complex types which are generated by JAXB not
support this.
eg. If I just want to enable the JMS In the configuration, how can I
just write the configuration like this.
  <bean class="org.apache.cxf.management.InstrumentationConfigBean">
     <property name="instrumentationControl">
         <value>
               <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.management.InstrumentationType">

                       <property name ="jMXEnabled" value= "true"/>
               </bean>
         </value>
     </property>
</bean>