cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Provider/Dispath demo not working now
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 06:03:49 GMT
+1 I agree.

We should add more unit/system tests to identify the problem.

Since you modified the code, can you create a jira task just describe
why it should be modified, what's the problem of previous code, and how
are you going to implement it?
And also add the unit/system tests to cover the scenario which previous
tests not covered.
And also should make sure the previous unit/system tests and demos are
working properly.

BTW, i'm really not fan of current modification, to reduce 10 lines of
code, we just added at least three classes and bunch of code, it's
really harder to maintain than the duplicated 10 lines of code.

Thanks.
James.