cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Provider/Dispath demo not working now
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:20:16 GMT
A good solution in my mind would be to write a unit test which tests
this functionality. Obviously, I'm going to have a hard time not
breaking things if they aren't tested at all. I'll take a look, but it'd
be great if you could add a failing unit test somewhere..

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions