cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Get schema types from JAXB?
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:17:04 GMT
So lets say we have a service with the method:

@WebResult(name="outText")  String echo(@WebParam(name="inText") String
inText);

Somehow we need to translate this into:
<schema>
  <element name="inText" type="xsd:string"/>
  <element name="outText" type="xsd:string"/>
</schema>

You're telling me JAXB can do that? How? It can't read the JSR181
annotations, so how would it know what they're named? Obviously it must
be possible as Celtix does java2wsdl, but I'm a bit confused as to how.
Can you maybe shed some more light on this?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions