cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Smyth <andrea.sm...@iona.com>
Subject Re: How can I setup the configuration for management
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:46:56 GMT
Hi Willem,

First I need to get the property editors for the non-standard types
registered - I have created JIRA CXF-123 for this.
Second, you should update the contents of the value elements below to
conform to the new (simplified)  instrumentation.xsd schema.
Will let you know when the CXF-123 is resolved.

Andrea.