cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jiang Ning <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject How can I setup the configuration for management
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 08:22:01 GMT
Hi Adrea,
I had tried to use the new cxf configuration for  management. I can't
make the xjc created class be set value by spring config xml.
Here is the Celtix style configuration to enable the JMX and setup the
JMX Connetor's URL.
 <bean class="org.apache.cxf.management.InstrumentationConfigBean">
      <property name="instrumentationControl">
          <value>
                <im:instrumentation>

<im:InstrumentationEnabled>true</im:InstrumentationEnabled>
                        <im:JMXEnabled>true</im:JMXEnabled>
                </im:instrumentation>
          </value>
      </property>
      <property name="MBServer">
          <value>
             <im:MBServer>
                <im:JMXConnector>
                   <im:Threaded>true</im:Threaded>
                   <im:Daemon>false</im:Daemon>

<im:JMXServiceURL>service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi/server</im:JMXServiceURL>
                 </im:JMXConnector>
              </im:MBServer>
          </value>
      </property>
  </bean>
Can you get me the example how can these complex value type can be set
with the new CXF configuration.

Thanks,

Willem.

--
Willem Jiang
Software Engineer

IONA Asia Pacific Software Development Center
2/F, Unit A, Information Center
Zhongguancun Software Park Haidian District,
Beijing, P.R.China (100094)

Tel: +86-10-82825151 - 523
Fax: +86-10-82825210
Email: ning.jiang@iona.com