cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: SAAJ Construction Proposal
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 06:04:53 GMT
Do u mean that we are going to implement by ourself? and replace the
current SAAJ impl?
I think it's ok as along as the api is same.
The provider/dispatch used the SAAJ, because the api do require us the
support SOAPMessage.
Wondering if it'll be a good idea to have this as a separate project? so
other projects may use your high performance SAAJ impl.

Cheers,
James.

Dan Diephouse 写道: