cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Simple Frontend
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 19:10:15 GMT
Hiya,

I've been working on the class->service building today a bit. I have the
ReflectionServiceFactory in the core right now, but have run into some
issues. Namely, the SOAP and databinding modules are not available for
constructing the service.  I'm thinking I'll just start a simple
frontend module outside of the core. Any objections/other ideas?

For those of you are wondering why have a ReflectionServiceFactory
anyway, there are xfire users out there who don't use JAX-WS, and I'd
like to continue supporting that. In addition, I think it promotes good
separation of the jax-ws layer and gives us a nice base if we ever want
to develop other frontend apis.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse