cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Tooling Proposal [was Re: tooling and service model]
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:25:51 GMT
Jim Ma wrote:

>>>Hi Dan ,
>>>
>>>It looks like a very good plan. Just some concerns about item 6.
>>>
>>>[1]  Now wsdl2java can generate ant build.xml for user.   ASFAIK
>>>

>> with code model it  will take more effort to do this .
>>

>>I was just suggesting codemodel for use in gneerating java artifacts.
>>

> Then we still need to use our model to generate the stuff other than java artifact .
 It 's not ideal .
> Is there other more powerful code model for use?

I'm confused - Is it a problem to mix both the codemodel from sun and
our own artifact generators for Ant?

>>>[2]  If java2wsdl use the service model  as mediate model to
>>>

>>generate wsdl, service model also need to refactor to contain
>>extra information for  wsdl .
>>

>>I don't know of any such missing information - could you elaborate?
>>

>   So far I can think of  are : the generated schema info and  parameter order.

I believe those should both be there - schema info is in the Types
section of the model and the parameter order should be set up
correctling in the order of the messageparts. Or am I missing something
here?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse