cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Tooling Proposal [was Re: tooling and service model]
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:21:46 GMT
Liu, Jervis wrote:

>Hi Dan, The plan looks good to me. I had a chat with Jim, we estimate the item 1 to 5
should be no more than a week's work (or sth around that). In a previous thread, James and
Jim already mentioned that they are interested in working on this, I may also want to pick
up some taskes in the area once I get the JAW-WS handler stories done. Regarding item 6, the
replacement of code model, the work itself should be straightforward, just a lot of changes
involved, so its a bit hard to give an estimate at this moment, but we shall know once we
are starting working on this.

OK, well we can delay #6 for now.

>BTW, are we still planing anything for next month's Apache-con? I am not sure how this
can be done without being able to publish CXF snapshot to public repository.

We might be doing a CXF BOF - I'm not sure. Debbie might know..
Otherwise I can see about organizing one.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053