cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: tooling and service model
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 01:59:44 GMT
Hi Dan,

> I would like to start a set of parallel tool modules. Say create a
> directory called tools2 and get things working there. Once we're ready
> we can work on switching the whole build to the new tools.
The tools2 will include all the functions in cxf tools? and how long
will it take? and when we say switching you mean include porting all the
unit tests and system tests to the tools2? and also make demos work
properly.
So, your goal is to replace cxf tools with tools2? or let user choose
which one they want to use?
But i really have a question why we need to create another tools when
the current tools works perfectly fine?

> I'm in the midst of refactoring this now. I probably won't get the
> code in until tomorrow though. I'll try to explain once I get it
> finished :-)

Cool, just make sure all the system tests and demos working properly.

Cheers,
James.