cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Tests that actually assert something
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:00:59 GMT
Another thing about tests: Must we put all these tests in systests? Its
kind of annoying to not actually have tests which test JAX-WS in the
JAX-WS module. I can make the jax-ws tests pass when there are major
things wrong with them. No reason we shouldn't be testing things with
the local transport and soap binding in the jax-ws test module in my mind.

Cheers,

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse