cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Moving XJC plugins into common?
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:06:23 GMT
Hi Andrea,

The reason i want to move the xsd2java is that i want move the xsd from
api to common, so the tools also can re-ues the genetated java artifacts.
I've remained the xjc plugins in the tools, since they are not required.
and previously i want to move the xjc plugins is that i saw there are
commented lines in common/pom.xml about the xjc plugins, and also the
xsd2java itself used the xjc, so i thought it'd be better to put it
together. but not required as i said before.

I've commited the code. and also updated all the related pom.xml

Tom, can you kindly start refactoring the code in the tools to reuse the
generated java artifacts from common/xsd2java ?

Thanks in advance.
James.

Andrea Smyth 写道: