cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Distribution questions
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 02:46:44 GMT
Hi Richard,

6. The Fault still have some issues on client side, will get fixed soon.

Thanks very much

Freeman

Shaw, Richard A wrote:

>I have a few questions about the Celtixfire distribution project -
>
>I think some of these might be bugs -
>
>1 - the distribution project does not get built when the rest of CXF is built
>2 - it's not clear which of the files in the target directory are the ones to be deployed
>3 - should the manifest of cxf.jar have the name of the installer class in it as the Main-Class
>4 - the batch files in the celtixfire\bin directory still have CELTIX_HOME in them
>5 - should the distribution directory be called cxf instead of celtixfire
>6 - running the hello_world example throws an unmarshalling exception in the pingMe call
which is supposed to return a fault -

>     [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.cx
>f.interceptor.Fault: Marshalling Error
>

>Hope this helps.
>

>Richard Shaw
>

>This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are
not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless
otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally
binding.

--
Freeman Fang
Software Engineer

IONA Asia Pacific Software Development Center
No.2 Floor A Unit Information Center
Zhongguancun Software Park Haidian District,
Beijing, P.R.China

Tel.: +86-10-82825151 -  ex. 551
Fax: +86-10-8282-5210
freeman.fang@iona.com