cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Smyth <andrea.sm...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Moving XJC plugins into common?
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:30:51 GMT
Hi James,

I see, and I don't really care where the stuff lives - although I don't
like the idea of turning common into some general purpose container for
stuff that could be needed anywhere ...
If you don't like the xjc plugins living in the tools module another
option would be to restructure codegen-plugin into
codegen
    /xjc/dev
    /xjc/cxf
    /maven-plugins/xsd2java