cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: tooling and service model
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 03:18:57 GMT
Hi Dan,

Actually Tom and I already started working on that. and we will create
jira tasks, later you can review and comment on that.
And i think WSDL2 is going to next Milestone, right? I think SOAP1.2 is
more important than WSDL2 at moment.

I have finished the Dispatch/Provider with XML/HTTP support , and i
think Jervis have got the provider based RESTful service working, and
later he will add the demo to show how it works.
Pretty much like the provider based RESTful service in JAX-WS RI.
For the provider based RESTful service, seems that there's no need to
get the tools support REST. Can you provide other use cases which need
tools support.
I know the provider based RESTful service is just a small start though.

Thanks,
James.

Dan Diephouse 写道: