cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: SOAP1.2 support
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:11:26 GMT
Hi Dan,

Thanks for your quick reply.

The soap1.2 extensor not started yet, right? And from the jira task,
your mean that you want to use WSDL4J 1.6 to support soap1.2, and what
it will do is to convert the extensor to internal soap model, right?

I don't know if it's easy for tools to pick up the service model, i
guess it's a big refactoring, i haven't figure out. let me think about it.
And another question is that how long do you think it'll take to finish
the soap 1.2 extensor?

So overall, it's seems that we only have two tasks, one is support
soap1.2 extensor, and another is getting the tools support soap1.2. correct?

I'll talk to the guy working on tools, and figure out the estimation and
along with your estimation on soap1.2 extensor, i guess we can figure
out if the soap1.2 can be done by the end of Sept.

And of course , we should add demo to demonstrate  the feature of  soap1.2

Will that work?

Thanks again,
James.

Dan Diephouse 写道: