cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: SOAP1.2 support
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:24:41 GMT
Hiya,
I think if we migrate the tooling to use the service model stuff, it
will autmotically get soap 1.2 support because the SoapBindingFactory
will support it. It will need to understand the soap 1.2 extensors and
convert to our internal soap model like we do for soap 1.1.

Regarding the fault stuff, I have a soap 1.2 version coming. Also I have
a checkin coming in soonwhich gets all the fault stuff working much
better (just trying to merge my changes)...

Cheers,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse