cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Transport API questions
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:04:09 GMT
I had a couple questions about the transport apis:

1. Can we take off throws WSDLException from the various APIs? I think
this should be a side effect of the current configuration proposal.
2. Have we thought any more about simplifying the getBackChannel() for
the destination as previously discussed? I believe Eoghan had some
concern over security policy. Eoghan: have you thought any more about it?
3. I was noticing that we have Conduit/Destination on the Message and
Exchange. Which one should be used when? If we have Conduit/Destination
on the Message can we remove them from the exchange?
4. Where should we be creating the messages and setting the Conduits?
Right now the outgoing message is created in the
OutgoingChainSetupInterceptor, but we should also set up the outgoin
fault message somewhere. Since I'm working on the fault stuff right now
I'll probably just set a fault message on the Exchange in that class for
now, but we may want to come up with a more coherent plan than that :-)

Cheers,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse