cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: CeltiXfire 2.0 Milestone 1
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 16:24:38 GMT
One week before ApacehCon might be slightly agressive, but we can shoot
for it.

Regarding the wiki page, thigns look fine for the most part, but I don't
think WS-RM will be ready. Also, I'd appreciate it if you could see if
anything on that list isn't in jira, and if its not, update it and
schedule the issues for milestone 1. :-)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053