cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: CXF packaging requirements
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 16:21:27 GMT
Some thoughts

   1. Create a bundled jar of all the CXF modules
   2. Make sure we have a NOTICE/LICENSE file in each module and in each
      packaged jar
   3. Make sure we have a license file for each library we use and make
      sure we comply with each NOTICE requirement that they have

Check out here for more info:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

- Dan

--