cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jiang Ning <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject To who can't post the commit mail for CXF
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 05:36:25 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hi,<br>
Today, I just committed several times to CXF repository, but I can't
get my commit mails from the cfx-commit mail list.&nbsp; The reason is the&nbsp;
apache mail list&nbsp; only&nbsp; allow who&nbsp; had subscribed the mail to post
mail
in the list .&nbsp; So you need to use you <b>apache account</b> to
subscribe the cfx-commit mail list to make you commit post to the mail
list .<br>
[1] is the url for how to config apache mail.<br>
[1] <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.apache.org/dev/user-email.html">http://www.apache.org/dev/user-email.html</a><br>
Cheers,<br>
Willem<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">