cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Front end api status
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 01:56:49 GMT
Hi Eric,

The Dispatch/Provider currently support SOAP/HTTP with request/response
way, what we left is the invokeAsyc/invokeOneway (and also the RPC seems
not working yet, but that's not a part of jaxws)
And we will add the XML/HTTP support later. and the REST support will
also based on XML/HTTP for the first initial tryout.
The JavaScript front end(Provider based) is not ported yet, after i
finished the XML/HTTP, i'll port it to cxf.

Cheers,
James.

Johnson, Eric 写道: