cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bozhong Lin <b...@iona.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Do we want to change the name
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 00:56:11 GMT
I have been following up the project name proposal thread and I did not
see any good name without trademark problem. I envision this will
continue to be that way. We have already started project with CeltiXfire
and why do we bother our energy to change it now? Users probably only
care when we will have our first milestone, instead of project name. So
I suggest we focus on getting our first milestone out ASAP instead of a
pretty project name, hence my

-1 to change name.

Cheers,
Bo