cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Celtix and Xfire future support and maintenance
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 14:39:16 GMT
Why not just continue using ObjectWeb for the 1.x release of Celtix?
You're going to have a much harder time trying to do releases here as
you'll need to get all the licensing requirements met and it will
probably end up being a distraction from the project. This is what XFire
is doing. Additionally I don't really see what in the proposal you're
referring to. The proposal was for the XFire/Celtix merge. I think we'll
run into issues in the incubator if we did a release of just XFire or
just Celtix. I believe we even told them on the incubator list that we'd
keep doing maintenance releases at their original homes.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053