cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject RE: [vote] Do we want to change the name
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 15:23:42 GMT
-1 to changing the name.

Personally i dont see changing the name is required and i dont understand why we are voting
on this.
As it was stated before, lot of effort and thought process has gone into this and without
a concrete option it is hard to vote.

I agree with Dan Diephouse that there is some amount of marketing benefit as well to keep
the name CeltiXfire.

thanks,
Adi Sakala