cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Acrhitecture documentation
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 13:41:17 GMT
James,

I cant get to this link. Can you attach the file?
If you can put it on CXF wiki thats even better.
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF/

-Adi

-----Original Message-----
From: Mao, Maode (James)
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:26 PM
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Acrhitecture documentation

Hi Eric,

We have worked out a interceptors design ppt, maybe for your reference.
It's still in a draft state, later i'll add pages to illustrate how
dispatch/provider works in cxf and maybe also add the REST/ js frontend etc.

I've posted on beijing local wiki[1], i don't know if your can access
it, if not i can attach that in the mail

Hope that helps.
James.

[1]
http://kempinski.apac.iona.com/beijing-wiki/FrontPage?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=design.ppt