cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Eric" <Eric.John...@iona.com>
Subject Getting some content onto the web
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:12:06 GMT
There is no content at incubator.apache.org/cxf. To fix this made a
bunch of HTML files I can put up there as a stop gap until we can figure
out a better plan. The content is culled from the wiki and is stored in
the web folder of the repository (cxf/web). I was going to add a few
more organizational links and links to the parent projects before I
posted it up. I'll also clean up the styling a bit before posting it.
Is this an OK way to get some presence on the web for the present?
I know there are objections to doing things outside the wiki. I only
used plain HTML because it was fast for me to get it done and starting
to look decent. I expect that in the future an approach that makes the
rest of the team happy will be adopted.