cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Eric" <Eric.John...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Configuration Proposal
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 22:34:04 GMT
Questions:
* When you say "User would supply a /META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml file which
would override the default beans in cxf-*.xml." Does this mean the user
*must* put the config files there? Or can the configuration file be
placed in some other location?
* How would this work with policies that are specified in the WSDL? For
example, in Celtix there are a number of WSDL extensors that allow for
configuration of JMS endpoint behavior.

with
> > a configurer.configure(XYZ) and provide a Spring based
implementation