cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin, Bozhong" <Bozhong....@iona.com>
Subject RE: MTOSI toolkit for cxf
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:57:23 GMT
First, this integration module thing probably should not exist in the first place, second,
this MTOSI thing doesn't mean any integration thing. So MTOSI stuff definitely should not
be under integration module.

For JBI integration or Geronimo integration in the future, they probably should be under its
own module, instead of creating an umbrella module called "integration", which is kind of
misleading to me. What other folks think?

Cheers,
Bo