cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: tooling and service model
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:16:52 GMT

Hi Dan, I have created a system test for rest. At the moment the client in this rest test
is using XML binding. I am working on adding a dispatcher client that is similar to the DispatchAddNumbersClient
in JAX-WS RI. Not sure how this is related to what you mentioned above. Needless to say, this
is just the first step we move towards a full rest support in cxf. I will have a sample added
soon (based on jax-ws dispatch/provider approach), then we can discuss more on what we want
to do next.