cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject Tuscany integration. WAS: RE: JIRA Issues and Roadmap
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 09:26:43 GMT
Hi, Celtix has been integrated into Tuscany as a Web service binding provider based on Celtix
1.0 release. However, I do not see any CXF-Tuscany integration stories can happen before CXF
reaches it's first milestone release, when I can start porting Tuscany Celtix binding from
Celtix1.0 code base to CXF code base. Less ideally, once we CXF gets stable enough, and most
required features that can qualify CXF as a web service binding in Tuscany are in place, I
can start porting by making Tuscany depends on a snapshot CXF version.

Cheers,
Jervis