cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jiang, Ning \(Willem\)" <Ning.Ji...@iona.com>
Subject RE: CXF & Celtix performance test result
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 00:45:15 GMT

I finally realized the mail list had remove my attached file.
I had to copy the test result to this mail, sorry for the format.

	Basic Type test (Echo String)

	Celtix 1.0 	CXF 2.0M1
Client 	Through put 	Response Time(ms) Through put 	Response Time (ms)
1 	244.26  4.09 	599.09  	1.67
2 	387.49 	5.16 	1119.08 	1.79
3 	529.71 	5.66 	1541.06 	1.95
4 	569.81 	7.02 	1904.97 	2.1
5 	685.51 	7.29 	2175.04 	2.3
6 	737.4 	8.14 	2377.22 	2.52
7 	738.05 	9.48 	2539.41 	2.76
8 	732.47 	10.92 	2617.16 	3.06
9 	724.99 	12.41 	2572.39 	3.5
10 	717.44 	13.94 	2521.87 	3.97

	Complex Type test (Echo Struct)

	Celtix 1.0 	CXF 2.0M1
Client 	Through put 	Response Time(ms) Through put 	Response Time (ms)
1 	184.4 	5.42 	359.13  	2.79
2 	314.26 	6.36 	660.66  	3.03
3 	430.01 	6.98 	885.91  	3.39
4 	497.89 	8.03 	1095.78 	3.65