cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Configuration Requirements CXF
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 02:14:50 GMT
Hi,

Two comments:

1. Should not we have a support for dynamic configuration? i.e., users can change default
configurations in the runtime either programatically or through management interface (for
example, JMX Console).

2. Configuration override: shall we have a override mechanism so that configurations can be
taken from multiple sources and can be overridden in order. For example, a configuration can
be applied in the following order: default config <- user supplied config file <- wsdl
<- command line

Cheers,
Jervis