cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Unreal Jiang <sinbad_...@yahoo.com>
Subject JCA Inbound Propocal
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2006 02:32:06 GMT
Hi guys,

  I'd like to port jca inbound into CXF from Celtix. In Celtix, we create a dynamic proxy
as a implementor, and this proxy will redirect the invocation from client to a backend ejbBean.
This way works fine in Celtix, bus doesn't in CXF. Because in CXF JaxWS frontend implementation,
it's requested that the implementor must contain a WebSerivce or Provider annotation, in our
case the implementor is only a proxy, it doesn't have any annotations.
  There have two ways to solve this issue,
  1. Use Simple frontend instead of JaxWS.
  2. Add a WebService annotation with binary code manipulation.

  Do you guys have any idea about this two approach?
  Any comment will be appreciated.

  Regards
  Unreal