cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: SOAP 1.2 WSDL extension
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:31:09 GMT

James,

On Thursday September 28 2006 6:08 am, James Mao wrote:
> Thanks for your information.
>
> How long will it take for them to publish the jars? it's automated or
> manually?

It's semi-manual, semi automatic.   Carlos (maven team) will process the JIRA
items once or twice a week.   He will download the bundle, but then he has a
script that verifies it and uploads it to the maven repository.

> Will they notify me if they reject the request?

I don't know.   Most likely, he'll add a comment to the JIRA item and JIRA
will notify you.   Or he'll close the JIRA item with a "invalid" resolution,
but again, JIRA will notify you.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp