cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: SOAP 1.2 WSDL extension
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:24:25 GMT

James,

The "mvn repository:bundle-create" is only if you are using mvn for the build
system for the project.   Since WSDJ4J doesn't that won't do you any good.

The fourth paragraph of "Step 1" says:
If you are not using maven as your build system but want something uploaded to
Ibiblio then you just need to make a JAR (using the jar executable, not zip,
pkzip or equivalent) with the following format:

Basically, create a directory on your computer, put the pom.xml file in it,
put the wsdl4j-1.6.1.jar in it, if you can, create a wsdl4j-1.6.1-sources.jar
and wsdl4j-1.6.1-javadoc.jar and put them in it, then jar up all the stuff in
the directory.   Upload that jar someplace public.  File the jira.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer