cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Provider/Dispath demo not working now
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:04:44 GMT

Bo,

> probably it is time now to setup nightly build and run CPI sanity check
> regularly. I will looked into the possibility of porting Celtix CPI test
> to CeltiXfire.

You may need to wait a couple weeks.   The Celtix CPI tests were written with
an internal IONA test harness.   We ARE working on opensourcing it and
getting it pushed to codehaus.   Send a note to Gregor Heine to "push" him
along.   It is scheduled to be completed in the next couple weeks.  (FYI:
IONA internal JIRA ID: CUR_106)

Once it's available at codehaus and pushed to central, we definitely should
get the CPI tests ported.

Enjoy!
Dan

--