cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: SOAP 1.2 WSDL extension
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:44:37 GMT
James,

> Thanks,
> I have uploaded to
> http://people.apache.org/~ningjiang/m2/repository/wsdl4j/1.6.1/wsdl4j-1.6.1
>.jar
> They just released 1.6.1
> And also i have posted to jira.

My expectation is that they will reject the JIRA item as you didn't follow the
instructions in the guide:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ibiblio-upload.html

You were supposed to create a single bundle that contains pom.xml, the jar
itself, and preferrably a source jar as well and then upload that.    You may
want to correct all that and resubmit.

> I forgot my password on people.apache.org, do you know how can i get it
> back?

I think you need to send a note to infrastructure@apache.org.   That would be
the best way.   You can also try talking to someone on the IRC channel
#asfinfra on freenode.  The email is probably the better way.

That said, they may come back and recommend you to stop using a password, use
ssh and public key authentication.  They seem to prefer that.

Enjoy!
Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp