cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Jones <peter.jo...@iona.com>
Subject Re: MTOSI toolkit for cxf
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:52:28 GMT

Hi Bo,

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 01:32:16AM -0400, Lin, Bozhong wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I have taken another look at current MTOSI content, it looks like that
> MTOSI basically is a CXF sample application plus a set of MTOSI wsdl. So
> I am proposing to refactor current MTOSI code and put them under samples
> directory in distribution module. Taking this porting chance, it would be
> good to add a detailed README note and write an ant script that can
> generate code from all MTOSI WSDL. Eventually, all samples applications
> will be automated and become part of CPI test during release.
>
> Will this work out?

This will definitely work.  Certainly adding a README would be a good
thing.  Regarding the current layout, I think it may have been a coin toss
that decided between putting things in the samples directory or putting
things where they are.  So, I'm fine with making that change. :)

If no one else declares another preference I can make these changes.

Cheers,
Peter

--
Peter Jones