cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: FW: CeltixXFire maven artifacts
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:47:09 GMT
On Tuesday September 19 2006 8:26 am, Mosur Ravi, Balaji wrote:
> For some reason, this email was not posted to the cxf-dev mailing list.

Most likely, it will appear soon.   If you're not subscribed to the list with
the exact email address you sent from, it gets "moderated".   The mentors are
currently the only moderators so when they get around to it, it may appear.

> Anyways, Dan, can you let me know when the cxf maven artifacts will be
> deployed?

Good question.   I'm waiting for an OK from our mentors that we can start
publishing snapshots.   The maven page kind of states "if the PMC is ok with
it" then we can publish them.   Since the PPMC is not yet setup, we need the
mentors to be OK with it.

At this point, the holdup may be the NOTICE files.   Bo did get the files
there, but they aren't accurate at all, not reflecting the appropriated 3rd
party dependencies.   He was beginning to review them.

In anycase, I want to get them there soon, but we have a few requirements yet
to meet.   Once I get the OK from the mentors, I'll gladly start deploying
them.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp