cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Reminder: passing tests don't output anything....
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:36:57 GMT

I noticed this morning a couple of tests that are printing stuff out to the
screen:

file:/tmp/schema013127.xsd
[surefire] Running
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdl2java.processor.WSDLToJavaProcessorTest
[surefire] Tests run: 42, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 31.941 sec
[surefire]

call the server stop
[surefire] Running org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerRegistryImpTest
[surefire] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.003 sec

A bunch of:
"INVOKING...."
in the system tests.

Could we make sure those get cleaned up?    Passing tests should  pass quietly
to not pollute the output with information that isn't needed.   Failing tests
should output all they want to help diagnose why the test is failing.
Maven outputs enough cruft, we shouldn't need to sift through passing tests
data to find the information about the failing tests as well.

Thanks!
--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer