cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: CeltiXfire 2.0 Milestone 1
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:56:32 GMT

All the names I received have been sent to Jason, but he's holding off doing
anything with them until we sort out some of the other
commiter/contributor/user issues that are being discussed by the
mentors/PMC's.

Unfortunately, Jason is conducting some training classes today and tomorrow
morning.   Thus, we're hoping to have much of that sorted out tomorrow
afternoon, eastern time.  We should get all the names added at that time.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer