cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Unreal Jiang <sinbad_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Issues and Roadmap
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 03:08:44 GMT

  Hi Dan,
  All beijing guys have this problem. list is followed.

  ema
  jliu
  unrealjiang
  tli
ffang
  njiang
  maomaode

  Thanks very much.

  Cheers
  Unreal

Dan Diephouse <dan@envoisolutions.com> wrote:
  Please let me know your usernames and I will set up permissions.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min
or less.