cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Unreal Jiang <sinbad_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Issues and Roadmap
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 02:16:35 GMT
Hi Dan,

  Our jira account still have some problem, we can only create issues, but can not assign
them and edit those issues.

  Cheers
  Unreal

Dan Diephouse <dan@envoisolutions.com> wrote:
  I've spent a bit of time scheduling and creating JIRAs today. You can
see the roadmap as it stands here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

If you see an issue that you're working on or think you'll be working
on, could you assign yourself to it? If you don't permissions just email
the list and one of us will grant you them.

I've create a roadmap which has M1, M2, and a release candidate. This is
definitely still up for discussion, but its hard to make a judgement
call on this yet as not all the issues are in. So: could everyone please
create issues for things you are working on that don't have an existing
issues? This also really helps me and others coming into the project
figure out what people are working on so we don't clash. It also gives a
good way to comment on specific features. Great example:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-20 - now I know exactly whats
being done and where the configuration is going!

For instance, I know that people are probably working on
Geronimo/Tuscany/JBI integration. I would create issues for these, but
not really sure what needs to be done and what timelines people are
thinking.

Cheers,
- Dan

--