cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: system test sometimes hang
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 19:24:57 GMT

Andrea,

The system tests were set to "forkmode once" so there probably was a resource
conflict (port in use) or something from a previous test.    I had some
issues on my machine with the new dispatch tests failing.   I've changed the
system tests to pertest and things seem to work better.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer