cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Oisin Hurley <ohur...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Tooling Proposal [was Re: tooling and service model]
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:00:04 GMT
Maybe taking a branch off this discussion..

On 27 Sep 2006, at 18:45, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> James,
>
>> I think we should define the frontend now, and it also should
>> reflect to
>> the code, do we need a frontend api,
>> How many frontend do we have , and will we have?
>> Currently i know the JAX-WS and javascript are frontends, i guess
>> there
>> are more. maybe have a pojo frontend?
>
> Possibly and SCA frontend, SDO data model, others....

Are you envisioning the construction of a basis for a WSDL and
Java Annotation driven code generation tool framework that uses
a general and extensible service model, with pluggable and
scriptable code emitters?

Because if you are I think that's a very interesting thing to
do :)

cheers
  --oh