cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Ma" <jim...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Tooling, Code First Approach & Service Model
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:18:08 GMT
Hi Dan D,

Comments in line.

Wsdl2java and java2wsdl tools in the follow way to generate code or wsdl :

(1) sei implementor /interface class -> wsdl model-> wsdl

(2) wsdl file -> wsdl model -> class

Tool only concerns this model can represent all the information that the
wsdl and class provided and whether this model can be serialized and
deserialized.   If service model could provide the reading ,creating  and
manipulating wsdl (What ever 1.0 or 2.0 wsdl)  , I think we can replace the
wsdl model with service model. I dislike the path : class -> service
model -> wsdl model -> wsdl file. From tools view , it need