cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Moving some interfaces & abstract classes from rt-bindings-soap to api
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:14:56 GMT

> I'm -0 on this. Wouldn't it make sense to have WS-A depend on
> the soap module? I know that WS-A at least has sections which
> deal directly with SOAP, no?

Yep, WS-A and RM need to deal directly with SOAP.

But its basically just a question of separation of interfaces versus
implementation of our SOAP layer.

A full-on dependency on the rt-bindings-soap module seems OTT, if the
WS-A/RM layers only need to interact with a small number of interfaces
or abstract classes from that module.

Hence the suggestion that I punt these over to the api module.

/Eoghan