cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject Analoge for SOAPMessage MimeHeaders?
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:26:43 GMT

Folks,

In the old SOAP binding we used
javax.xml.soap.SOAPMessage.getMimeHeaders() as a bucket for
transport-specific headers, so for example the WS-A layer could
propogate the wsa:Action to the transport as the SOAPAction header.

We no longer seem to do this in the new SOAP binding as a matter of
course. The closest analogue I can find is in the AttachmentTest unit
test, but this hijacks the HTTP_REQUEST_HEADERS property as opposed to
using a separate SOAP-specific headers map.

Is it an oversight that we don't current do something like
org.apache.cxf.soap.SoapMessage.setHeaders(MimeHeaders.class,
mimeHeaders) in one of the SOAP interceptors?

Cheers,
Eoghan